Traditional in-house email servers limit a company’s flexibility and productivity. Over the last 2 years, AmeriStructure has helped many companies in the Bucks and Montgomery Counties migrate from in-house exchange servers to Microsoft’s Exchange Online with Office 365. Exchange Online provides businesses with a cloud-hosted email solution that can be easily scaled and managed from their cloud console. Users can now access their email from any device or location without a VPN or complicated setup. Office 365 also offers services such as SharePoint Team Sites where employees can share and collaborate on documents and OneDrive cloud storage where employees can take their important files on the go.
When you sign up with AmeriStructure’s services today, you can expect a system that will:
- Guarantee absolute security – Uptime and security backed by Microsoft.
- Give you control – Manage your company-wide email settings within the administrator portal.
- Applications and Email – Each licenses comes with 5 installations – install Office Suite applications at home, on your laptop, or iPad to have access on your favorite device!
- Office Online – Access Word, Excel, and PowerPoint through the cloud to edit documents and slideshows from anywhere.
- Monitor System Health – Receive alerts and information regarding Microsoft service health from the Office 365 dashboard.
- Professional Support – Get in contact with Microsoft Technicians quickly by submitting service requests and they will help guide you through the troubleshooting process.
If you are interested in upgrading your Office Suite products, improve your email solution, or are curious about SharePoint and OneDrive, contact us today for more information on ways we can help.